NBCL Office Building
NBCL’s head Office building was designed as a space reflective of its philosophy, design and as reflection of the company itself.The entire interior is based on the white concept in line with the façade of the building. Simple textures on the walls were created by playing with the plaster, small accent colors were chosen to be the theme of each floor and wastage from the construction in terms of wood and steel were reused to building TV panels and other features. The office is divided in the following Manner: Ground and Basement being the Showroom of Yoc’a Furniture. First Floor Reception and Residential Interiors Studio. Second Floor is the Residential Studio with the Chairman’s Office and Conference Room. Third Floor is the Architecture Studio and Fourth Floor is the Interiors Studio. Each floor is designed with a director room, conference room and open design studio.
- Name of Project: NBCL Office Building
- Name of Client: Najmi Bilgrami Collaborative Limited
- Date: 2010
- Size: 6,000 SFT
- Location: Khayaban-e-Bukhari, DHA, Karachi
- Stage: Completed
- Scope: Interior Design and Top Supervision of Construction.
- Electrical: Excellent Associates
- Contractor: Total Construction